Elleebana’s one shot lash lift treatment is the hottest trend in the eyelash industry that allows you to offer your customers luscious lifting natural lashes that will last for weeks, all in the blink of an eye. This course arms you with the detailed concept of lash lifting as well as the hidden tips to mastering your technique to achieve the perfect lift each and every time.
Part I. Theory:
Our theory session commences with product knowledge and understanding of the delicate eye area that you are working with, contraindications and how to consult for this treatment. The detailed explanation of the science of lash lifting is a key component to understanding the treatment and how to achieve optimal results. You are guided through the cost and income potential of lash lifting to build your marketability.
Part II. Demonstration:
Our hand selected trainer will then demonstrate to you a lash lift in detail – we take our time walking through the treatment step by step and showcasing the common mistakes made and how to correct these errors to ensure your results are flawless and to build your confidence.
Part III. Guided Application:
You will then work on a model under the careful guidance and instruction of our trainer paying close attention to the key elements of lash lifting.
Part IV. Test:
The course concludes with a test so we can be certain you have fully understood the service.
Training continues and after the end of this course, through our online material and videos available to you, as well as constant copnsulting by our authorised trainers always available to you.
After the couse you have to complete within 3 months 3 CASE SUDIES to be evaluated. That’s a perfect way for your trainer to consult you further and provide you with tips to enhance your skills. *
*We reserve the right to withhold your certificate until competency has been achieved.
Topics we cover:
- Science of lash lifting, active ingredients and the ingredient trends we are seeing
- Exposure to the various adhesives available
- Storage guidance and tips
- Eye and Eyelash anatomy and structure
- Business, room set up and cleanliness
- Client/technician wellbeing and self-care
- Procedure knowledge and detailed instructions
- Health, safety and sanitation – for your clients and for yourself
- Pre-procedure preparations and contra-indications
- Product information and usage and storage guides for the products
- Consultation, reactions and the importance of indemnity and legal requirements such as insurance
- Patch testing and tinting with Belmacil lash and brow tints
- Eye shapes and face considerations and key tips to craft the perfect lift for your client
- Cost of treatment and income potential
- Elleebana facial Acupressure for a new approach to client treatments
- Frequently asked questions
- Reversed and relaxed treatments as well as lower lash care
- Homecare advise and recommended aftercare
- Taking a good before and after images
- Frequently asked questions and trainers tips/important notes
- Case Study submissions explained
- Competitions for building your business
- Criteria Checklist form
Kit contents and training material included:
- Elleebana lash lift Manual
- Elleebana Lash Lift Certificate *
- Elleebana Beginners lash lift kit, for up to 30 applications