Elleeplex Profusion Brow Lamination Course
Book your training today!
For 25 years, Elleebana has performed countless workshops with some of the world’s most respected training institutions, beauty and hair salons, day spas and wholesalers of the beauty and hair industry.
Elleeplex Profusion Brow Lamination Course
Brow Lamination is fast becoming one of the hottest trends in the beauty industry and Elleeplex Profusion is a highly sort after product line due to the quality and benefits of the product. The brow lamination service gives the appearance of fuller eyebrows that are more easily shaped or corrected into brows that clients LOVE.
This course arms you with the detailed concept of brow lamination as well as the hidden tips to mastering your technique to achieve perfect results each and every time.
Our theory session commences with product knowledge and understanding of the delicate area that you are working with, contraindications and how to consult for this treatment.
You are guided through the cost and income potential of brow lamination to build your marketability. Our hand selected trainer will then demonstrate a brow lamination service – we take our time walking through the treatment step by step and showcasing the common mistakes made and how to correct these errors to ensure your results are flawless and to build your confidence.
You will then work on a model under the careful guidance and instruction of our trainer paying close attention to the key elements of brow lamination. Your day of learning will be summarised with an exam before the at home portion of your learning begins. Submissions of before and after images for assessment after your training date are required to further ensure you have been able to retain and apply your new found skills with confidence.
Topics we cover:
- Science of brow lamination, active ingredients and the ingredient trends we are seeing
- Adhesives and myth busting tips on adhesives used during the brow lamination serviceStorage guidance and tips
- Hair Structure and Skin Anatomy
- Lamination and hair removal
- Lamination and colouring hair
- Health, safety and sanitation – for your clients and for yourself
- Cleaning your tools and equipment
- Pre-procedure preparations and contra-indications
- Product information and usage and storage guides for the products
- Consultation, reactions and the importance of indemnity and legal requirements such as insurance
- Patch testing for lamination and tinting with Elleeplex Profusion lash and brow tinting range
- Understanding eyebrow shapes
- Dissection of the brow
- Face shape and brow design
- Cost of treatment and income potential
- Brow Lamination process and step-by-step procedure
- ReGEN hydration phase incorporation into your Brow Lamination services
- Brow tinting procedure with the Elleeplex Profusion system
- Aftercare advice and Homecare products
- Frequently asked questions / important notes
- How to take good before/after images
- Case study submissions explained
- Elleeplex Profusion Lash and Brow Lamination Full Kit – all items used to perform both services with over 30 applications per kit.
- Elleeplex Brow Lamination Manual
- Elleebana White Brow Henna Pencil
- Precision Brow Pencil
- Elleeplex Profusion Tint ( 1 color )
- Elleeplex Profusion Oxydant 100ml
- Certificate upon completion of successful submission of case studies
- Access to your trainer’s full tinting products and the Elleeplex Profusion Tinting range for trial on your models.
Our Elleeplex Profusion Brow Lamination course has a 10.00am start time but we ask you to arrive at 9:45am (please be prompt) and the class finishes at 6.00pm. The course then continues outside of the classroom with you submitting 3 case studies to your Elleebana Master Trainer via email for assessment based on everything you have learnt throughout the course. These images must be submitted within 3 months of attending your class. Our trainers have a lot to cover and we are extremely passionate about you getting the most from this class so please be prepared and attentive. We strongly recommend you bring a packed lunch or snacks and you have checked traffic and parking information at your training venue prior to the training day.
We follow a program structure where students in this course will work on a model during the afternoon’s practical element of the hands-on training. Should your model be contraindicated or have previously had a brow lamination, brow henna service or brow tint in the past 6 weeks then they are not suitable to be your model for the class.
Choosing reliable and prompt models for your class will help your learning experience.
The model’s presence is required at 1:00pm.
To confirm your specific model requirements for attending the course please speak further with your Booking Agent. Sourcing an ideal model for your training will certainly set you off on the right track.
We offer this course with over 25 years’ experience offering lash and brow services. The Elleeplex Profusion Brow Lamination treatment is an exciting service to offer in your salon. If you have previously trained with another brand you might find some similarities between the treatment but we ask that you are willing to re-learn what you might know as our comprehensive Elleeplex Profusion Brow Lamination Course is assured to offer a more comprehensive understanding of the brow lamination treatment than ever before. We don’t leave you to your own devices and guide you through your treatments carefully on the day, perfecting your techniques and understanding of the treatment – you are welcome to contact us after your day of training with any questions that you might have, feedback of any kind and the correspondence continues as you submit your before and after images for assessment.
Elleebana’s latest Profusion lash and brow system allows you offer your customers luscious lifted lashes and brow lamination using the same product. It is fantastic for artists providing both services and also great for those lash lift artists just starting off and worried about over-processing lashes as this formulation is much more forgiving than Elleebana original lash lift lotions.
Starter Kit Includes: 15 lifting & 15 setting lotions, combo pack of silicone rods, Original Glue bottle with brush, Elleebana Make Up Remover 30ml, application brush and a Isolator Tool and Elleeplex ReGen – Next Gen.
You’ll get 15-30 full lash or brow lamination treatments from this Elleebana vegan lash lift kit and even more when you top up with extra sachets after clients have re booked to see you again!
Elleebana Training Official Network
Barbara Krawczyk Bekatorou, phone number: 6944303007
Trainer: Niatsika Hara, phone number: 2109946326
Trainer: Georgia Stergiou, phone number: 2316019810
Trainer: Barbara Krawczyk Bekatorou, phone number: 95541278