Elleebana One Shot Lash Lift Training
Elleebana’s one shot lash lift treatment is the hottest trend in the eyelash industry that allows you to offer your customers luscious lifting natural lashes that will last for weeks, all in the blink of an eye. This course arms you with the detailed concept of lash lifting as well as the hidden tips to mastering your technique to achieve the perfect lift each and every time.
Part I. Theory:
Our theory session commences with product knowledge and understanding of the delicate eye area that you are working with, contraindications and how to consult for this treatment. The detailed explanation of the science of lash lifting is a key component to understanding the treatment and how to achieve optimal results. You are guided through the cost and income potential of lash lifting to build your marketability.
Part II. Demonstration:
Our hand selected trainer will then demonstrate to you a lash lift in detail – we take our time walking through the treatment step by step and showcasing the common mistakes made and how to correct these errors to ensure your results are flawless and to build your confidence.
Part III. Guided Application:
You will then work on a model under the careful guidance and instruction of our trainer paying close attention to the key elements of lash lifting.
Part IV. Test:
The course concludes with a test so we can be certain you have fully understood the service.
Training continues and after the end of this course, through our online material and videos available to you, as well as constant copnsulting by our authorised trainers always available to you.
After the couse you have to complete within 3 months 3 CASE SUDIES to be evaluated. That’s a perfect way for your trainer to consult you further and provide you with tips to enhance your skills. *
*We reserve the right to withhold your certificate until competency has been achieved.
Topics we cover:
- Science of lash lifting, active ingredients and the ingredient trends we are seeing
- Exposure to the various adhesives available
- Storage guidance and tips
- Eye and Eyelash anatomy and structure
- Business, room set up and cleanliness
- Client/technician wellbeing and self-care
- Procedure knowledge and detailed instructions
- Health, safety and sanitation – for your clients and for yourself
- Pre-procedure preparations and contra-indications
- Product information and usage and storage guides for the products
- Consultation, reactions and the importance of indemnity and legal requirements such as insurance
- Patch testing and tinting with Belmacil lash and brow tints
- Eye shapes and face considerations and key tips to craft the perfect lift for your client
- Cost of treatment and income potential
- Elleebana facial Acupressure for a new approach to client treatments
- Frequently asked questions
- Reversed and relaxed treatments as well as lower lash care
- Homecare advise and recommended aftercare
- Taking a good before and after images
- Frequently asked questions and trainers tips/important notes
- Case Study submissions explained
- Competitions for building your business
- Criteria Checklist form
Kit contents and training material included:
- Elleebana lash lift Manual
- Elleebana Lash Lift Certificate *
- Elleebana Beginners lash lift kit, for up to 30 applications
15 One shot Lash Lift lotions
4 sizes of silicone rods : S,M,L andΧL
Classic lash lift tool
Original adhesive with brush
Our lash lifting class begins at 9:0am and finishes at 5:00pmt. You will have three months to submit your online exam and before and after images for assessment. We have a lot to cover and we are extremely passionate about you getting the most from this class.
Depending on the class size you have to provide a model. If the class has even numbers of attendees then the class can work on each other however this will be determined by your trainer and the venue booking the workshop. If you are required to have the treatment performed on you, please arrive with no eye makeup and ensure you are not contraindicated for this treatment.
We offer this course with over 25 years’ experience offering lash and brow services. The Elleebana lash lift treatment is one of the fastest on the market and so if you have previously trained with another brand you might find some similarities between the treatment but we ask that you are willing to re-learn what you might know as our comprehensive Lash Lifting Evolved 2020 Class is assured to offer more understanding of lash lifting treatments than ever before. We don’t leave you to your own devices and guide you through your treatment carefully perfecting your techniques and understanding of the treatment – you are welcome to call and contact us after your day of training with any questions that you might have, feedback of any kind and the correspondence continues as you submit your before and after images for assessment.
We don’t leave you to your own devices and guide you through your treatment carefully perfecting your techniques and understanding of the treatment – you are welcome to call and contact us after your day of training with any questions that you might have, feedback of any kind and the correspondence continues as you submit your before and after images for assessment.
Official Elleebana Trainers Network:
Barbara Krawczyk Bekatorou contact phone number 6944303007
Trainer: Hara Niatsika, contact phone number 2109946326
Trainer: Foteini Markopoulos, contact phone number 2316019810
Trainer: Barbara Krawczyk Bekatorou, contact phone number 95541278
Please contact trainer of your choice