Pro Fusion Lash Lift & Brow Lamination Lotions
Elleebana has always been a world leader in the development of lash & brow enhancement products and over the years we have had the opportunity to be working alongside some of the greatest minds and stylists in the industry. Yes we have an amazing product with our Elleebana One Shot Lash Lift System, we are so proud of the one shot system and that is here to stay. However! There is always room for innovation and to broaden our offerings for our global family. We have listened to thousands of technicians and clients around the world and put our production ideas on the table and looked at what we can do to cater for the stylists that want to offer brow lamination and but also lash lift in the same lotion.
We are delighted to announce the next generation of lash and brow lamination is here. 2 years in the making with clinical trials, Elleebana is proud to deliver Elleeplex Profusion.
We all know how important maintaining optimal lash health is for our clients and our new Elleeplex Profusion range delivers this with our innovative system.
- Utilising a cysteamime HCL active and containing no thioglycolate allows for gentle and effective lash lift / lamination results which minimises the chance of over processing and keeps lashes healthy and maintains the bond integrity of the lash.
- A synergistic system that incorporates the ‘Re-Gen – Next Gen’ system which boosts hydration and strength in the lashes to achieve optimal results and lash health.
- Last up to 6 to 8 weeks, with reduced chance of irregular grow out in the lash growth cycle.
- Fast treatment and processing time, minimal maintenance, easy to use single use sachets.
- Suitable for brow lamination (allows you to straighten brow hairs with confidence for clients that have unruly or downward growing eyebrow hair.)
- Strengthens, hydrates and protects.
- Vegan friendly.
- Gives the appearance of longer and fuller eyelashes without the use of extensions.
- NEW training and education curriculum coming soon – stay tuned to our Instagram for latest news and updates.
For best results, only the ‘NEW REGEN’ – “Next Gen” is recommended to be mixed with these lamination and tint shades. Please be advised the old REGEN can not be mixed into the tinting or lamination lotions.